- Product Description
- Features and Specifications
- Product Video
- Product Review(s)
The Reloop RP-2000 USB stands up to professional expectations thanks to its strong, quartz-driven direct drive motor; but it's price and durability also make it appealing to use at home in a hi-fi system as well as in a bedroom DJ set-up.
As opposed to belt-driven decks, the direct-drive motor transfers the engine power (torque) directly to the platter, maintaining a truer speed and quicker start/stop times. This combines with the heavy-weight chassis and robust tone arm section, that are unparalleled at this price, to create an appealing, easy to set-up turntable package.
With it's built in phono stage the RP-2000 USB is ready to plug straight into your amplifier and with the USB port on the back of the turntable allows you to record your vinyl straight to your computer or laptop!
The package is completed by the inclusion of the Reloop OM Black cartridge, mounted onto a high-quality head shell; so you have everything you need to be playing out of the box.
DJ-designed turntable with direct-drive mechanism
Powerful drive design for accurate start/stop time
Supplied with cartridge and headshell
Heavy, well-designed chassis
Integrated phono stage
Captive phono cables
Please allow 5-10 Days Delivery on this item
This product is supplied with a 1 Year Warranty
· Turntable: Fully-Manual Direct-Drive Design
· Speeds: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
· Drive: DC Motor
· Starting Torque: >1000g/cm
· Start/Stop Time: < 1 second
· Speed-Change Time: < 1 second
· Wow & Flutter: < 0.15% W RMS @ 33 1/3
· S/N Ratio: 50dB+ (DIN - B)
· Anti-Skating Range: 0 - 7.0g
· Tracking Force Range: 1.5 - 2.0g
· Power Consumption: 7.5W
· Power Supply: 115/230V, 50/60Hz
· Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 352 x 144mm
· Weight: 9.5kg
· Reloop OM Black Cartridge