Roksan Attessa Integrated Amplifier Black
Attessa Integrated amp offers the same class-leading performance as the Attessa streaming amp, but without BluOS connectivity. Pre-Order now for October Delivery.
Attessa Integrated Amplifier
Our entry-level Attessa amp offers the same class-leading performance as the streaming amp, just without BluOS connectivity. One-touch dial control, play music from your phone or tablet, smart updates via our MaestroUnite app… this is simplicity turned up to 11.
Get the most from your speakers with this powerful amplifier from the Roksan audio experts. The simple, intuitive dial control lets you choose your device, volume or pre-set station with nothing more than a turn of your wrist. With so many inputs to choose from, you can connect with your Hi-Fi, TV, games console, phone and more. What’s more, setting it up is easy, thanks to the MaestroUnite app which combines your devices and allows quick, simple over-the-air updates. Thanks to a built-in phono stage, you can also eliminate the need for extra boxes and accessories when connecting a turntable. The result? A Hi-Fi experience that’s a lot more human.
- A stereo amplifier which delivers 130W per channel (4 ohm)
- Built-in high-performance DAC developed in-house
- The one touch dial control user-interface is both simple and intuitive to use. Select listening volume or source guided by a graphical interface incorporating haptic feedback to confirm your selection
- Robust steel and aluminium construction with no visible aerials
- A wide variety of digital and analogue connections including Bluetooth®
- Cast streaming services from your phone or other smart device via custom long-range Bluetooth antenna
- MaestroUnite setup for over the air updates and partnering of other devices to form a single Roksan system, a bespoke technology and app developed for Roksan
- An integrated Moving Magnet phono stage allows the connection to a turntable without the need for additional boxes and accessories
- A powerful amplifier capable of getting the most out of a variety of loudspeakers
- Designed and developed in-house in the UK
- This item is covered by a 5 Year warranty
- Pre-Order now for October Delivery
|gtin (EAN or UPC)||0|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
What is the difference between an Integrated Amplifier, Pre-Amplifier & Power Amplifier?
An amplifier has 2 main internal sections. The switching & control section is called the Pre-Amplifier, this allows you to select your source & volume & sometimes allows tonal adjustment. The Power Amplifier then takes the signal from the Pre-Amplifier & amplifies it to power your speakers. An Integrated amplifier has both the Pre-Amplifier & Power Amplifier combined into a single box.