Roksan Attessa Streaming Amplifier Black
Developed by Roksan's in-house UK team and controlled by the multi-room BluOS app, our streaming amp is optimised for your home and your everyday life. Pre-Order now for October Delivery.
All the power of Roksan's integrated amplifier, with all the control of BluOS multi-room audio technology. The Attessa Streaming Amplifier gives you easy, one-touch access to all your devices, from TVs to turntables, from consoles to CD transports. Best of all, it gives you high-end audio capability with the kind of simple, smartphone-based control that we’ve come to expect in every area of our lives. The technology is complex, but using it couldn’t be simpler. So now, you can have hi-res audio in every room of your house – all at the touch of a button.
For more information on BluOS, please see bluos.net.
- Hi-Res music streaming with BluOS™ Premium Multi-Room Audio Technology which supports 20+ streaming services and can stream up to 64 zones, all controllable via your smart phone
- The one touch dial control user-interface is both simple and intuitive to use. Select listening volume or source guided by a graphical interface incorporating haptic feedback to confirm your selection.
- Three self-allocated BluOS presets directly available from the inputs list for instant access
- Robust steel and aluminium construction with no visible aerials
- A wide variety of digital and analogue connections including Bluetooth® and AirPlay 2
- MaestroUnite setup for over the air updates and partnering of other devices to form a single Roksan system, a bespoke technology and app developed for Roksan
- An integrated Moving Magnet phono stage allows the connection to a turntable without the need for additional boxes and accessories
- A powerful amplifier capable of getting the most out of a variety of loudspeakers
- SPDIF inputs will decode MQA encoded PCM streams including MQA CD’s played back by the Attessa CD Transport
- Designed and developed in-house in the UK
- This item is covered by a 5 Year warranty
- Pre-Order now for October Delivery
|gtin (EAN or UPC)||0|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
What is the difference between an Integrated Amplifier, Pre-Amplifier & Power Amplifier?
An amplifier has 2 main internal sections. The switching & control section is called the Pre-Amplifier, this allows you to select your source & volume & sometimes allows tonal adjustment. The Power Amplifier then takes the signal from the Pre-Amplifier & amplifies it to power your speakers. An Integrated amplifier has both the Pre-Amplifier & Power Amplifier combined into a single box.