Rotel A12 2x60w Amplifier Silver
This item is covered by a 2 Year warranty
Please allow 2-3 Days Delivery on this item
|gtin (EAN or UPC)||0672563742415|
· DIMENSIONS (W × H × D) - 430 × 93 × 345mm / 17" × 3.6" × 13.5"
· FRONT PANEL HEIGHT - 80mm (3.15")
· POWER REQUIREMENTS - 230V, 50Hz
· POWER CONSUMPTION - 230W
· STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION - <0.5W
· NET WEIGHT - 8kg (17.6lbs.)
· BTU RATING - (4Ω, 1/8th power) 517 BTU/h
· CONTINUOUS POWER OUTPUT - 60W/Ch (All channels driven, 8Ω)
· TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD) - (20Hz–20kHz) <0.03%
· FREQUENCY RESPONSE
o Line Level Inputs: 10Hz - 100kHz ±0.5dB
o Digital Inputs: 10Hz - 80kHz ±3dB
o Phono Input: 20Hz - 15kHz ±0.5dB
· S/N RATIO (IHF "A" Weighted)
o Line Level Inputs: 100dB
o Digital Inputs: 103dB
o Phono Input: 90dB
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
What is the difference between an Integrated Amplifier, Pre-Amplifier & Power Amplifier?
An amplifier has 2 main internal sections. The switching & control section is called the Pre-Amplifier, this allows you to select your source & volume & sometimes allows tonal adjustment. The Power Amplifier then takes the signal from the Pre-Amplifier & amplifies it to power your speakers. An Integrated amplifier has both the Pre-Amplifier & Power Amplifier combined into a single box.
Can I upgrade my Amplifier with a Power Amplifier?
Some Integrated amplifiers have a pair of 'Pre-Out' sockets on the back which can be connected to an external Power Amplifier to upgrade your system. Please check the rear of your amplifier or Contact us with your model number for personalised advice.
What cables do I need for my system
This will vary greatly depending on what equipment you are buying. Drop in store or Contact us for personalised advice.