Project T1-Phono-SB +OM5E White
The T1-Phono-SB version has a built-in switchable phono stage, Push button Speed Change, Detachable RCA leads, Phono or Line level outputs.
Please allow 5-10 Days GB Mainland Delivery on this item
The T1 record player boasts premium materials, stylish aesthetics, a rich, lively sound and an accessible price. It can also be accommodated into almost any environment thanks to its multiple finish options and three output versions.
The T1 is based around a stylish CNC-machined plinth featuring no plastic parts and carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, avoiding unwanted vibrations within the finished product. Mounted inside the plinth is a precision belt drive system, attached to a newly designed sub-platter, which itself is engineered to the finest tolerances for stable mounting into the stainless-steel axle/brass-bushing main bearing – the same bearing featured on the multi-award winning Essential III turntable. The sub-platter drives the new heavy, zero-resonance glass platter with absolute stability, ensuring an ideal playback surface for vinyl records.
The tonearm on the T1 is a new 8.6” model featuring a larger one-piece aluminium tube and an improved gimble bearing assembly with low-friction components for absolute accuracy in use. Mounted with an Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus for great sound, the tonearm is also pre-set for downforce and anti-skate settings, so there’s no need for any complicated set-up; you can get playing straight out of the box!
The external RCA leads supplied with T1 turntables are properly shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables, designed by Pro-Ject. All other required accessories are supplied inside the box, including a detachable dust cover.
All T1 versions are available in three high-quality finish options; Gloss Black, Matte Walnut or Matte White..
The T1-Phono-SB version has a built-in phono stage, Push button Speed Change, Detachable RCA leads,
Phono or Line level outputs
- Premium plug-and-play turntable
- Luxury design elements throughout for true hi-fi sound
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted glass platter
- CNC machined plinth in three stylish finishes
- No plastic parts where there shouldn't be
- Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus pre-installed
- True hi-fi tonearm pre-set for downforce and anti-skate
- Supplied with semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance Connect-IT E RCA phono cables
- Supplied with detachable dust cover with adjustable hinges
- Available in High-gloss Black, Satin White or Walnut finish
- Built In Switchable Phono PreAmp
- Push Button Speed Selection
- This item is covered by a 2-Year warranty
- Please allow 5-10 Days GB Mainland Delivery on this item
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Can modern record players play 78rpm records?
Unless it explicitly states in the product specifications most turntables do not play 78rpm records. Some manufacturers offer modification kits but what is needed varies from model to model. Contact us with your turntable model number for personalised advice.
Can I plug a turntable into my Sonos System?
A turntable can be connected to a Sonos Play:5, Five, Connect or Connect Amp provided it either has a built in Phono PreAmplifier or you have an external Phono Pre-Amplifier connected in line between the Turntable & the Sonos component. Please Contact us if you require additional help with this option.
What cables do I need for my system
This will vary greatly depending on what equipment you are buying. Drop in store or Contact us for personalised advice.